Tuesday 28 May 2013

US Top Campus Girl Logan Sounds More Bachelorette ?



What's your major and why did you choose it?
A dual major of International Business and Political Science. I chose international business because traveling is a passion of mine, I want my profession to have me involved with the global economy. As for the political scicence major, I am a political junkie, I can't get enough of it.

What do you plan to do when you graduate?
Either go on to Law school or start my career.


How would your best friends describe you?
Absoluelty nuts... but that's why they love me.

Reveal to us your secret obsession.
It's a tie between BBQ chicken pizza and Mario Kart on Nintendo 64. Another obsession of mine is basketball, but it's not so secret; it's my life <3

Describe your best Halloween costume.
My best friend and I were G.I. Jane. We has the big combat boots, short shorts, camo tanks, black face paint, and bandannas.

If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Spend a bunch of it, save a bunch, and donate to philanthropic organizations.


If you could do something completely spontaneous right now and not get in trouble you would?
Put down the books, skip the rest of the school year & travel all around the world with a few friends.


Where is the most beautiful place you've ever been?
It is a three way tie between Fiji, China, and Egypt. Fiji for its beautiful land and beaches. China because the Great Wall was one of the most magnificent places I have ever been, and Egypt because there was nothing else like the pyramids of Giza. Also in all three countries the people and thier culture added to the beauty.


How do you impress a cute guy at a bar?
Usually just show up. haha jk I have no idea.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Search