Saturday 25 May 2013

Santa Baby! Priscilla Caripan Featured Toro Magazine

It’s finally up! I have been waiting so long for this editorial. Well, it’s now online and just in time for Christmas!



This is my first editorial feature for TORO Magazine, I got to do the Hair Styling, the Makeup, and even the Wardrobe! With the help of my talented assistant Candace French, of course.


We shot the lovely Priscilla Caripan at the beautiful Gladstone Hotel in the Queen West Neighbourhood.


I got to work with my favorite Glamour Photographer in Toronto, Eikona Photography.


Our inspiration for this lingerie guide, was all things Holiday, we wanted to bring the cozy feeling of staying indoors while there was a snow storm just outside the windows.


Priscilla is super sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Search