Friday 3 June 2011

Stunning Lisa Snowdon shows off model credentials in Caribbean


Lisa Snowdon showed off her stunning figure in a series of designer bikinis while on holiday in the Caribbean earlier this month - making the most of the sunshine in a selection of tiny two-pieces.
And the 38-year-old presenter was determined to look her best during her trip, splashing out on a £280 Missoni bikini and a £140 Vix Ana two-piece for the vacation.


But her shopping spree paid off, and Capital FM host Lisa was the envy of every other woman on the beach, thanks to her svelte and toned figure.
However, despite having no qualms about showing off her body in the sexy swimwear, former Britain's Next Top Model host Lisa said recently that she has finally come to terms with the fact that her figure is changing as she ages. 


She said: 'My attitude has shifted over the last few years. In my twenties, I’d worry about my wobbly bits and was very quick to dismiss my abilities. I’m a lot nicer to myself now.

'I’m accepting that my body is changing. I bought a pair of jeans last year that don’t fit me any more, but I try to tell myself that a bit of hip expansion is a natural part of ageing.'

But in a bid to keep slim and fit, Lisa ensures she fits exercise into her daily routine.
She added: 'I've started working out. I have to get on the treadmill and do some running. I've even got a trainer.
'It just makes me feel better. Even if you don't notice it necessarily, it just makes me feel like I have done something, you know, I have got a sweat on.'
And the hard work has clearly paid off, as Lisa proved as she enjoyed a quiet walk along the beach.
Looking calm and relaxed, Marks & Spencer model Lisa seemed to be enjoying some alone time in what is one of her favourite holiday locations.

 Despite having previously dated Hollywood heartthrob Clooney and CSI star Gary Dourdan, Lisa is currently single but insists she is happy with her love life.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Search