Thursday 2 June 2011

Nadya Suleman - A mother of 14


Nadya Suleman posed for some paid bikini pictures, which were heavily photoshopped. Not even the best plastic surgeon in the world could possibly erase Octom’s stretch marks, and yet Nadya,a mother of 14, says it was all exercise and a good diet, and no help from plastic surgery:

"No way, I would feel like I cheated. I wanted to prove to myself that I can do it on my own, naturally. My friends call me Rubber Band because I always snapped back so quickly after my other kids!"

She would feel like she cheated if she got plastic surgery? What does she call being implanted with fertilized eggs to have massive amounts of babies without a daddy?
I’d like to see the real pictures, or then again maybe not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Search