Saturday 2 July 2011

Rashida Jones June GQ Magazine (PHOTOS)


Not many actresses would publicly discuss their lesbian love scene as if it’s a badge of honor, but those stars aren’t Rashida Jones. ”I feel like I’ve come a long way from my first job, when I had to get mouth-to-mouth resuscitation from Rip Torn,” she told GQ. Indeed, these days the 35-year-old is best-known for her role on NBC’s “Parks and Recreation” and the Academy Award-nominated film “The Social Network.”



Her girl-on-girl makeout session – in which her partner is the equally stunning Zooey Deschanel – will be featured in the upcoming flick “My Idiot Brother.”
Jones, the daughter of actress Peggy Lipton and music producer Quincy Jones, seemed quite confident about the roles she chooses to take on.

“A question I get asked a lot is, ‘What is it like to play the straight guy all the time?’ And I’m totally okay with it,” she said.
“I’ll never be the person doing a cartwheel and landing with my skirt over my head,” she continued. “That’s just not who I am.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Search